Friday, October 07, 2005

Christmas knits

Goodness me the chooks have broken into the house (oops left the back door open). I'm trying to sort out what to knit my family and friends for christmas. It was Hubbies birthday yesterday nad he was delighted to get the whole "Queer as Folk" set of CD's and DVD's. I now have a gay dance party in the lounge and car 24-7. i know he loves his gift but it's a little nuts to play them all 24-7 for the next 6 months. Oh well it's better than him not liking them. I can't knit for him as he seems disapointed by knitted items as he sees them as "I couldn't be bothered gifts". I won.
der wh3. he can't realise I take hours in designing the patterns and even more hours to knit them. Oh well, at least my dad appreciates his handmade gifts.

Monkey is extra grumbly today it must be because its raining and he can't play in the garden as it's way too wet and cold (maybe that why the chooks wanted inside). I so wish he would cheer up.

The christmas knit list is a little sketchy as I have to make sure that the gifts are appropriate. Mum never wants anything and I can't seem to figure out what I should do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home