Friday, October 07, 2005

Finished Projects

I finally finished the rainbow jumper, it looks fabulous and I have requests from all the mums in my homebirth group for the pattern. So i'm selling it for $5 as a fundraiser for our groups activities. Monkey loves his new access point to his boobies and delights in removing the buttons and reaching in for a snack. Boys will be boys and their facination with boobies never seems to end.
Finishing a project is very satisfying but suddenly there seems to be nothing to do with ones hands. With in an hour of finishing I was knitting a cotton top for my sissy Granita biscuit as her tropical lifestyle has limited need for a wooly jumper. It the sexy little black top from Sn'B execept its a sassy little baby blue number with her child hood knick name Granita in beads on the belt.

The mail has been incredible exciting over the last week with monkey and I furiously peddling to the post office to pick up parcels and other interesting packages. One came in a blue sack which puzzled me at first. Turned out customs was snooping in my packages for drugs and other contraband. maybe they though Alcada had sent me a parcel with bomb kit. Anyway My lovely knitting books were dumped into a dirty blue sack (much like the one the chook food comes in) and a labled was zip tied to the top with a customs note saying they had opened it and it was all good No drugs or contraband. I dunno how anything from Amazon.com would but customs does tend to thrive on paranoia.

Were moving to a town 5 hours away next week so everything is being packed into a truck so no computer for a week so no blogging. I'll just knit more furiously instead. Gotta finish a beautiful lace shawl for my Bro's fiance as a chrissy present that she can wear for the wedding. Ohh gotts go and fix monkey so beeter stop this banter and kiss his little forehead better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home